DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BSNL launches first wi-fi network module for cars
The model is expected be adopted by customers in a big way, once it gains popularity.
Indore: In a development which is probably the first of its kind in the country, BSNL's Indore division on Wednesday launched a wi-fi technology module for cars which will enable people to use Internet while they are travelling.
A wi-fi technology module which costs around Rs 5000 to Rs 6000 was first installed on an experimental basis in the official car of BSNL Indore unit's General Manager GC Pandey. Pandey said that this was probably the first model in the country where the car has an antenna which receives wi-fi signals with a 3.5 mbps speed, from an exchange based on CDMA technology.
The model is expected be adopted by customers in a big way, once it gains popularity, he said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet