Buddh International Circuit is like Spa: Lewis Hamilton
Lewis Hamilton believes that the Buddh International Circuit has a lot in common with the Belgian circuit Spa-Francorchamps.
New Delhi: McLaren's Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton believes that the Buddh International Circuit has a lot in common with the Belgian circuit Spa-Francorchamps.
Spa is regarded by many as the greatest F1 track currently in the season. "The circuit is something of a revelation. Most modern tracks have a very similar feel; you find that the same driving style and rhythm suits them all. But the Buddh International Circuit is different: it has more in common with a great track like Spa than it does with any number of the more modern places we visit," said the 2008 driver's World Champion.
"It's got an incredible flow - basically, from turn four, a wide-apex right-hander that sweeps downhill, the track is just a series of fast, rolling curves which really allow you to put the car absolutely on the limit."
The 27-year-old Hamilton did not have a great race last year at the inaugural Indian Grand Prix, finishing seventh. "I didn't have a particularly tidy weekend there last year: but I feel I've been driving better than ever recently - even if the results haven`t quite shown it - so I'm headed to India determined for another good result. I think we'll have a car that's a match for the circuit and I can't wait to get out there and start practising on Friday."
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- 1st Test: Vijay, Pujara Put India in Command Against NZ on Day 3