Budding racer kips Court in drunk driving case
HYDERABAD: City youth Akhil Kushrani (21) who had won fifth position at the World Karting Championships2005 in Malaysia, was caugh..
HYDERABAD: City youth Akhil Kushrani (21) who had won fifth position at the World Karting Championships2005 in Malaysia, was caught for drunken driving on Saturday night and his BMW was seized.
He was issued a notice to appear before the Nampally court on Monday, but he failed to turn up.
R Kalinga Rao, traffic inspector, Maredpally said they caught Akhil in an inebriated state while he was returning to Vikrampuri from Secunderabad Club. They filed a case against him and served a notice to appear before the court on Monday.
Akhil Khushlani has been karting since the age of 10. As a junior, he participated in 43 races and won an impressive thirty one times. He concluded his career as a junior karter by finishing fifth at the World Karting Championships2005 in Malaysia. Akhil participated in the Rotax Max Challenge 2006 (national championship) as a senior. He has also test driven for the Formula BMW Asia at Malaysia and Indonesia.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology