DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Budget reax: PM happy | India Inc not | Opposition upset
Most opposition ruled state's CMs also criticised the budget.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Monday hailed the interim budget as a 'fine balancing act', and said it will stimulate growth for the country in these difficult times. Most opposition parties, including the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and the Left, on Monday said that the interim budget presented by External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee has ignored the aam admi or common man and failed to address the economic recession.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes