Budget reax: PM happy | India Inc not | Opposition upset
Most opposition ruled state's CMs also criticised the budget.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Monday hailed the interim budget as a 'fine balancing act', and said it will stimulate growth for the country in these difficult times. Most opposition parties, including the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and the Left, on Monday said that the interim budget presented by External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee has ignored the aam admi or common man and failed to address the economic recession.
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 3 in Abu Dhabi
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
- Deserve Another Shot at International Cricket, Says Saeed Ajmal
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Samajwadi Party Live: Akhilesh Sacks Shivpal, 3 Other Ministers From Cabinet; Says Party is One
- Akhilesh is Not Forming a New Party: Shivpal Yadav's Son
- Watch: India @9 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- SP Old Guard Meet Akhilesh Yadav, Bid to Defuse 'Explosive' Situation