Budget reax: PM happy | India Inc not | Opposition upset
Most opposition ruled state's CMs also criticised the budget.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Monday hailed the interim budget as a 'fine balancing act', and said it will stimulate growth for the country in these difficult times. Most opposition parties, including the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and the Left, on Monday said that the interim budget presented by External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee has ignored the aam admi or common man and failed to address the economic recession.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw