DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bullock donates $1 million to Japan relief fund
Last January, the actress gave $1 million to Haiti following the tragic earthquake
New York: Actress Sandra Bullock has donated $1 million to the American Red Cross to help earthquake and tsunami victims in Japan.
The Oscar winner's donation has been the largest celebrity donation to the Red Cross since the disaster, reports people.com.
This is not the first time Bullock has donated to disaster relief efforts. Last January, the actress gave $1 million to Haiti following the tragic earthquake there. She also is a strong supporter of the rebuilding efforts in New Orleans.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere