Bullock donates $1 million to Japan relief fund
Last January, the actress gave $1 million to Haiti following the tragic earthquake
New York: Actress Sandra Bullock has donated $1 million to the American Red Cross to help earthquake and tsunami victims in Japan.
The Oscar winner's donation has been the largest celebrity donation to the Red Cross since the disaster, reports people.com.
This is not the first time Bullock has donated to disaster relief efforts. Last January, the actress gave $1 million to Haiti following the tragic earthquake there. She also is a strong supporter of the rebuilding efforts in New Orleans.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology