DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Busy year ahead for producer Ravindar Chandrasekaran
The producer is currently busy with finalising the cast and crew of 'I-Na'.
Chennai: He was just another NRI based in Switzerland a year back, but today, he is busy juggling time between production and direction. He already has five Tamil films under production, out of which he is all set to direct one film.
"I'm currently busy with five Tamil films. I'm producing four out of the five films, while I'm also directing and producing the fifth one. The film titled 'I-Na' will go on floors soon as we are currently busy finalising the cast and crew," Ravindar told IANS.
'I-Na' has shaped up very well; this film will be in international colour in terms of production and making. It has a good line-up of talented people from the industry as well," he added.
He has roped in model-turned-actress Anjena as one among the leads of 'I-Na'.
While his first two production ventures, 'Nalanum Nandhiniyum' and 'Sutta Kadhai' are nearing completion, the rest of the three films 'Kolai Nooku Parvai' and '1+13', including his directorial venture 'I-Na' are scheduled go on floors soon.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish