Busy year ahead for producer Ravindar Chandrasekaran
The producer is currently busy with finalising the cast and crew of 'I-Na'.
Chennai: He was just another NRI based in Switzerland a year back, but today, he is busy juggling time between production and direction. He already has five Tamil films under production, out of which he is all set to direct one film.
"I'm currently busy with five Tamil films. I'm producing four out of the five films, while I'm also directing and producing the fifth one. The film titled 'I-Na' will go on floors soon as we are currently busy finalising the cast and crew," Ravindar told IANS.
'I-Na' has shaped up very well; this film will be in international colour in terms of production and making. It has a good line-up of talented people from the industry as well," he added.
He has roped in model-turned-actress Anjena as one among the leads of 'I-Na'.
While his first two production ventures, 'Nalanum Nandhiniyum' and 'Sutta Kadhai' are nearing completion, the rest of the three films 'Kolai Nooku Parvai' and '1+13', including his directorial venture 'I-Na' are scheduled go on floors soon.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw