DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Button edges Vettel in final practice at Interlagos
Button set a lap of 1 minute, 13.188 seconds at Interlagos, just .057 in front of Vettel.
Sao Paulo: Jenson Button set the fastest time in the final practice for the Brazilian Grand Prix on Saturday, with Formula One leader Sebastian Vettel second and title challenger Fernando Alonso only eighth. Button set a lap of 1 minute, 13.188 seconds at Interlagos, just .057 in front of Vettel. Mark Webber, also with Red Bull, was third in 1:13.385.
Lewis Hamilton, who dominated the practice sessions with his McLaren on Friday, finished fourth in 1:13.389. Alonso managed a lap of 1:13.691 with his Ferrari. It was the last time drivers got to practice on the track before qualifying later Saturday.
Vettel needs to finish fourth or better on Sunday to become F1's youngest three-time champion at age 25. Alonso is also seeking his third title.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar