Button, Hamilton face reliability issues in Jerez
The former team-mates made an appearance in their respective cars in pre-season testing in southern Spain on Tuesday.
Jerez, Spain: Reliability issues that followed Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button as McLaren teammates last season made an appearance in preseason testing in southern Spain on Tuesday.
As Button completed his third lap around the Jerez circuit, the redesigned MP4-28 sputtered to a halt 10 minutes into testing with suspected fuel delivery problems.
The 2009 world champion helped team workers cover the car before a truck arrived to transport it back to the pits. By early afternoon he'd yet to complete a competitive lap.
Nico Rosberg, Hamilton's teammate at his new outfit Mercedes, suffered a more spectacular car failure as a flash of flames followed by smoke erupted from the rear of his Silver Arrow, having just set a lap time of 1 minute, 20.3 seconds.
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Airtel Offers 10GB of 4G Mobile Data at Rs 259
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor