DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cameron Diaz goes topless for Russian magazine
The 40-year-old Hollywood actress said last year, "I feel better at 40 than I did at 25."
London: Cameron Diaz has gone topless to appear in an edgy photo on the cover of Russian Interview magazine. In a black and white shot that features on the magazine's cover, a messy-haired, heavily-kohled Diaz poses topless with her arms wrapped around herself, reported Mirror online.
A black lace-up miniskirt is the only piece of clothing she is seen wearing.
The 40-year-old actress said last year, "I feel better at 40 than I did at 25."
A second cover for the latest issue of Russian Interview magazine features a close up of Diaz's face in which, with her hair styled into a mullet and her blusher contouring her face, she looks suspiciously like David Bowie's alter ego, Ziggy Stardust.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment