Cameron Diaz goes topless for Russian magazine
The 40-year-old Hollywood actress said last year, "I feel better at 40 than I did at 25."
London: Cameron Diaz has gone topless to appear in an edgy photo on the cover of Russian Interview magazine. In a black and white shot that features on the magazine's cover, a messy-haired, heavily-kohled Diaz poses topless with her arms wrapped around herself, reported Mirror online.
A black lace-up miniskirt is the only piece of clothing she is seen wearing.
The 40-year-old actress said last year, "I feel better at 40 than I did at 25."
A second cover for the latest issue of Russian Interview magazine features a close up of Diaz's face in which, with her hair styled into a mullet and her blusher contouring her face, she looks suspiciously like David Bowie's alter ego, Ziggy Stardust.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310: This is How The Remodeled Unit Will Look Like
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology