Cameron Diaz goes topless for Russian magazine
The 40-year-old Hollywood actress said last year, "I feel better at 40 than I did at 25."
London: Cameron Diaz has gone topless to appear in an edgy photo on the cover of Russian Interview magazine. In a black and white shot that features on the magazine's cover, a messy-haired, heavily-kohled Diaz poses topless with her arms wrapped around herself, reported Mirror online.
A black lace-up miniskirt is the only piece of clothing she is seen wearing.
The 40-year-old actress said last year, "I feel better at 40 than I did at 25."
A second cover for the latest issue of Russian Interview magazine features a close up of Diaz's face in which, with her hair styled into a mullet and her blusher contouring her face, she looks suspiciously like David Bowie's alter ego, Ziggy Stardust.
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Gareth Bale Wants More European Glory after Champions League Win
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18