DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cameron Diaz to share screen space with cheetah?
Cameron Diaz is reportedly set to shoot scenes in bed with a cheetah for her upcoming film 'The Counselor'.
London: Hollywood beauty Cameron Diaz is reportedly set to shoot scenes in bed with a cheetah for her upcoming film The Counselor. Diaz, 40, has even let the beast roam free around the grounds of her home and this caused some major production problems during shooting, reported Sun online.
"When Cameron first started working with the cheetah it was strutting about like it owned the place. But now she's wearing the trousers. "It has taken a shine to her, which is good because they've had to shoot a number of scenes together, including a set-up where they shared a bed. The specialist animal handlers have been close by in case the cheetah gets a bit carried away," a source said.
The drug dealer drama is directed by Ridley Scott and is written by novelist Cormac McCarthy and also stars Penelope Cruz, Michael Vastbender and Javier Bardem. The film will hit theatres next year.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?