Cameron Diaz to share screen space with cheetah?
Cameron Diaz is reportedly set to shoot scenes in bed with a cheetah for her upcoming film 'The Counselor'.
London: Hollywood beauty Cameron Diaz is reportedly set to shoot scenes in bed with a cheetah for her upcoming film The Counselor. Diaz, 40, has even let the beast roam free around the grounds of her home and this caused some major production problems during shooting, reported Sun online.
"When Cameron first started working with the cheetah it was strutting about like it owned the place. But now she's wearing the trousers. "It has taken a shine to her, which is good because they've had to shoot a number of scenes together, including a set-up where they shared a bed. The specialist animal handlers have been close by in case the cheetah gets a bit carried away," a source said.
The drug dealer drama is directed by Ridley Scott and is written by novelist Cormac McCarthy and also stars Penelope Cruz, Michael Vastbender and Javier Bardem. The film will hit theatres next year.
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Trump Takes Swipe at Adult Star Who Accused Him of Inappropriate Sexual Contact
- Barack Obama Trolls Donald Trump Over 'Mean Tweet' on Late Night TV
- Indian-American Governors Bobby Jindal, Nikki Haley Insulted by Trump
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta
- Quetta Terror Attack: Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Suspected To Be Behind The Deadly Assault