Cameron Diaz to share screen space with cheetah?
Cameron Diaz is reportedly set to shoot scenes in bed with a cheetah for her upcoming film 'The Counselor'.
London: Hollywood beauty Cameron Diaz is reportedly set to shoot scenes in bed with a cheetah for her upcoming film The Counselor. Diaz, 40, has even let the beast roam free around the grounds of her home and this caused some major production problems during shooting, reported Sun online.
"When Cameron first started working with the cheetah it was strutting about like it owned the place. But now she's wearing the trousers. "It has taken a shine to her, which is good because they've had to shoot a number of scenes together, including a set-up where they shared a bed. The specialist animal handlers have been close by in case the cheetah gets a bit carried away," a source said.
The drug dealer drama is directed by Ridley Scott and is written by novelist Cormac McCarthy and also stars Penelope Cruz, Michael Vastbender and Javier Bardem. The film will hit theatres next year.
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- Watch: Exclusive Interview With Former Pakistan Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gillani
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Will Pakistan Ever Accept Any Evidence Provided By India on Terror Propagated From Pak Soil?
- India Pulls Out of Saarc Meet, is Pakistan's Isolation Complete?