Cameron Diaz: Women want to be objectified
Cameron Diaz says women enjoy being the object of desire and there's nothing negative about it.
Los Angeles: Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz says women enjoy being the object of desire and there's nothing negative about it. The 'Bad Teacher' star is aware that some people see her as just a pretty face and hot body, but says that's not necessarily a bad thing, reported Us magazine.
"I think every woman does want to be objectified. There's a little part of you at all times that hopes to be somewhat objectified, and I think it's healthy," said Diaz.
The 40-year-old actress doesn't even mind stripping down to her underwear for photo shoots, as she did for a recent Terry Richardson spread in the November issue of Esquire UK.
"It's empowering. I'm not some young girl with the photographer going, 'Will you take your clothes off?' I'm like (mimes stripping), 'How does this look?'"
And the stunning single star says that kind of confidence doesn't just come from her world-famous face and figure. "I'm a woman, I know how to handle myself. I know what I feel comfortable doing, and I know my sexuality."
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands