Cameron Diaz: Women want to be objectified
Cameron Diaz says women enjoy being the object of desire and there's nothing negative about it.
Los Angeles: Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz says women enjoy being the object of desire and there's nothing negative about it. The 'Bad Teacher' star is aware that some people see her as just a pretty face and hot body, but says that's not necessarily a bad thing, reported Us magazine.
"I think every woman does want to be objectified. There's a little part of you at all times that hopes to be somewhat objectified, and I think it's healthy," said Diaz.
The 40-year-old actress doesn't even mind stripping down to her underwear for photo shoots, as she did for a recent Terry Richardson spread in the November issue of Esquire UK.
"It's empowering. I'm not some young girl with the photographer going, 'Will you take your clothes off?' I'm like (mimes stripping), 'How does this look?'"
And the stunning single star says that kind of confidence doesn't just come from her world-famous face and figure. "I'm a woman, I know how to handle myself. I know what I feel comfortable doing, and I know my sexuality."
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous