Canadian GP: Force India's di Resta 8th fastest
While di Resta finished eighth, his team-mate Nico Hulkenberg was 13th.
Montreal: Sahara Force India' s Paul di Resta set the eighth fastest time in the Formula One Canadian Grand Prix here on Saturday while his team-mate Nico Hulkenberg finished in 13th position.
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel clocked 1:13.784 for pole position, ahead of Lewis Hamilton, who set 1:14.087 for McLaren. Ferrari's Fernando Alonso was third fastest with 1:14.151.
Di Resta made Q3 for the second in the time season, recording the best lap of 1:14.705 in the final session. Hulkenberg's effort of 1:14.748 in Q2 was not enough for a top 10-time.
India's Narain Karthikeyan will start the race from the back of the grid after managing 1:18.330.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner