DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Canizares leads Westwood at BMW PGA Championship
Former top-ranked Lee Westwood moved into second place at the BMW PGA Championship, where the Englishman is looking to end a 20-year drought.
England: Former top-ranked Lee Westwood moved into second place on Saturday at the BMW PGA Championship, where the Englishman is looking to end a 20-year drought.
Westwood is one shot behind Spain's Alejandro Canizares, who birdied his closing two holes in a 68 at Wentworth for an overall 9-under 207. Westwood posted a third-round 67 - including an eagle on the par-5 fourth - for 208.
If Westwood wins, he would set the record for the most appearances before winning the event for the first time.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player