Canizares leads Westwood at BMW PGA Championship
Former top-ranked Lee Westwood moved into second place at the BMW PGA Championship, where the Englishman is looking to end a 20-year drought.
England: Former top-ranked Lee Westwood moved into second place on Saturday at the BMW PGA Championship, where the Englishman is looking to end a 20-year drought.
Westwood is one shot behind Spain's Alejandro Canizares, who birdied his closing two holes in a 68 at Wentworth for an overall 9-under 207. Westwood posted a third-round 67 - including an eagle on the par-5 fourth - for 208.
If Westwood wins, he would set the record for the most appearances before winning the event for the first time.
- Not Approached for 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Hrithik Roshan
- Krushna Abhishek Wants Healthy Competition With Kapil Sharma
- Dear Krushna Abhishek, why are you sticking to Kapil Sharma's brand of humour we want to get rid of?
- All good things must come to an end
- Surgical Strike: Strong Message Sent to Pakistan on Terror, Says Sonia Gandhi
- Surgical Strikes Across LoC an Operational Necessity: Defence Experts
- We Are Ready For Any Counter-Attack By Pakistan: Prakash Javadekar
- Punjab on Maximum Alert: Villages Close to Pakistan Border Evacuated