Canizares leads Westwood at BMW PGA Championship
Former top-ranked Lee Westwood moved into second place at the BMW PGA Championship, where the Englishman is looking to end a 20-year drought.
England: Former top-ranked Lee Westwood moved into second place on Saturday at the BMW PGA Championship, where the Englishman is looking to end a 20-year drought.
Westwood is one shot behind Spain's Alejandro Canizares, who birdied his closing two holes in a 68 at Wentworth for an overall 9-under 207. Westwood posted a third-round 67 - including an eagle on the par-5 fourth - for 208.
If Westwood wins, he would set the record for the most appearances before winning the event for the first time.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Gionee M2017 First Look: Check Out the Rs 1.66 Lakh Gionee Phone
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands