DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Can't get drunk anymore, rues Daniel Craig
Daniel Craig rues he can't get drunk anymore, and hates getting monitored for his behaviour in public.
London: Actor Daniel Craig rues he can't get drunk anymore, and hates getting monitored for his behaviour in public, ever since becoming famous. "You talk to people in the movie business who have been doing this 40 years and they all say the difference is that, back in the day, you could go and have a drink in the bar, get drunk, fall over, have a good time, relax, whatever, and no one would know about it," showbizspy.com quoted Craig as saying.
"But now everyone's got a camera. Not that all I want to do is get drunk in a bar, but that's an example. So, you can't live a normal life anymore. Because it will become public knowledge that you've gotten drunk in a bar or skinny-dipped on a beach or something," he said.
The 44-year-old, best known for playing British secret agent James Bond since 2006, said he has to maintain a class.
"I have done a lot of things in my life. But you have to think in that way. Which is sad, because I like bars," he said.
Recommended For You
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Suffering from Fever, Says Reports
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users