DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Can't rule out possibility of life elsewhere: Sunita Williams
Physically, she experienced back pain while she was on her mission at the International Space Station.
Ahmedabad: US astronaut Sunita Williams hinted at the possibility of life outside earth on Friday, saying that people on earth must not be arrogant about the fact that they are the only living creatures. "We must not be arrogant that life exists only on earth. Experiments and explorations are still going on. Some planets might have a favourable chemical composition to support life. We might even have life there," the 47-year-old astronaut said while interacting with school students at the Gujarat Council Science City.
Physically, she experienced back pain while she was on her mission at the International Space Station, adding that there was a fluid shift towards the head, which made it feel heavier.
Williams is in India on a week-long trip and will return to the USA on Saturday.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin A Billion Dreams Review: Ode to Memories of Sachin Tendulkar
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs