Can't wait to go on the 'Highway' with Imtiaz Ali: Randeep Hooda
Having signed on to star in Imtiaz Ali's next project, Randeep Hooda says he can't wait to embark on a new journey.
New Delhi: Having signed on to star in Imtiaz Ali's next project 'Highway', actor Randeep Hooda says he can't wait to embark on the new journey with the Rockstar director.
Randeep, who was last seen in 'Murder 3', said he is excited about working in the film as he admires Imtiaz as a director.
"I am very excited about working in 'Highway' with Imtiaz. I admire him as a director. I have a lot of affection and reverence for him because he is such a nice guy. We will shoot the film at one go for 3-4 months. I cannot wait to go away on this journey on the highway. I personally feel it is the most romantic film," Randeep said.
His schedule is choc-a-bloc these days, what with shooting for Karan Johar's short film as well as Dharma Production's 'Ungli'.
Randeep is also about to complete filming for 'Shooter', directed by Vishram Sawant, where he is playing the lead role.
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?