DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Car turns death trap for 2 kids
VIJAYAWADA: Two kids, both aged four, died of suffocation after being trapped in a car at Gayatri Nagar here on Thursday. Accordin..
VIJAYAWADA: Two kids, both aged four, died of suffocation after being trapped in a car at Gayatri Nagar here on Thursday. According to the police, G Udaykiran, son of a car driver Shyamsundar, and Prakash, son of a watchman Karaka Govind, got into the Hyundai Accent car, which was left unlocked, while playing. The car doors, however, were automatically locked once they got in.
Shyamsundar had himself parked the car a fortnight back and left it there as it was under repair. The car belongs to a rice mill owner for whom Shyamsundar works. Shyamsundar, a native of Hyderabad, lives near by and had shifted to Vijayawada just a month back.
As both Udaykiran and Prakash used to play often, parents of both did not initially get worried but when the kids did not turn up even after 12 p.m, they began a search. By evening, when Shyamsundar and Prakash were about to go to the police station, a family member spotted the kids lying dead in the car.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017