DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ambedkar cartoon, 5 others removed from textbooks
This comes after the Thorat committee's recommendation that 22 cartoons be removed from the textbooks.
New Delhi: The latest batch of the NCERT textbooks is out, but this time, without six cartoons from four political textbooks. This comes after the Thorat committee's recommendation that 22 cartoons be removed from the textbooks.
The cartoon of Ambedkar that sparked off protests in Parliament has been replaced with his photograph.
RK Laxman's cartoon depicting the anti-Hindi agitation and four other cartoons that represented political developments have also been removed from the textbooks.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong