Case against teacher for slapping student
HYDERABAD: An eight-year-old student of a madrasa at Miraj Colony was allegedly slapped by his teacher for not doing his homework...
HYDERABAD: An eight-year-old student of a madrasa at Miraj Colony was allegedly slapped by his teacher for not doing his homework. The parents of the boy registered a case with police against the teacher.
The boy, Syed Taher Ali of Nizam Colony in Toli Chowki is studying in Rouzath-ul-Uloom madrasa in Miraj Colony of Mehdipatnam. He is the son of Mir Zafar Ali, a civil engineer. According to Humayun Nagar police inspector P Madhukar Swamy, it is a regular practice for the teacher to give Quran recital as homework. "The students have to complete the task and get the signature from their parents to confirm he or she has done the work. Taher failed to get the signature of his parents on Sunday which angered the teacher,'' the inspector said. Mazid, who teaches Hizb in the madrasa, slapped the boy for not getting his parents' signature.
The boy's cheeks reddened with the slaps and his parents noticed the marks after he went to home. They registered a case with Humayun Nagar police on Monday. A case of voluntarily causing hurt was registered.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement