DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Case against teacher for slapping student
HYDERABAD: An eight-year-old student of a madrasa at Miraj Colony was allegedly slapped by his teacher for not doing his homework...
HYDERABAD: An eight-year-old student of a madrasa at Miraj Colony was allegedly slapped by his teacher for not doing his homework. The parents of the boy registered a case with police against the teacher.
The boy, Syed Taher Ali of Nizam Colony in Toli Chowki is studying in Rouzath-ul-Uloom madrasa in Miraj Colony of Mehdipatnam. He is the son of Mir Zafar Ali, a civil engineer. According to Humayun Nagar police inspector P Madhukar Swamy, it is a regular practice for the teacher to give Quran recital as homework. "The students have to complete the task and get the signature from their parents to confirm he or she has done the work. Taher failed to get the signature of his parents on Sunday which angered the teacher,'' the inspector said. Mazid, who teaches Hizb in the madrasa, slapped the boy for not getting his parents' signature.
The boy's cheeks reddened with the slaps and his parents noticed the marks after he went to home. They registered a case with Humayun Nagar police on Monday. A case of voluntarily causing hurt was registered.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Suffering from Fever, Says Reports