DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Case lodged against Tamannah Bhatia
Producer Salim Akhtar has filed a case in against Tamannah, for dishonouring a contract she signed with him.
Producer Salim Akhtar has filed a case in the Kolkata High Court against Tamannah, for dishonouring a contract she signed with him in 2003.
According to Akhtar, Tamannah debuted in Bollywood with 'Chand Sa Roshan Chehra' produced by him.
"She was my daughter's friend. At the time of roping her in for the film, she signed a contract that she would shell out 25 per cent of her earnings for five years to the producer. But she failed to honour it," said Akhtar.
However, Tamannah's father has denied the allegations. "The charges are baseless. There was no revenue sharing promise as claimed by Salim Akhtar," says the actress's father.
Recommended For You
- Not Just T20, Want to Do Well in Other Formats As Well, Says Krunal
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- GoT 7 Promises 'A Great War' Within and Outside The Wall
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa