Case lodged against Tamannah Bhatia
Producer Salim Akhtar has filed a case in against Tamannah, for dishonouring a contract she signed with him.
Producer Salim Akhtar has filed a case in the Kolkata High Court against Tamannah, for dishonouring a contract she signed with him in 2003.
According to Akhtar, Tamannah debuted in Bollywood with 'Chand Sa Roshan Chehra' produced by him.
"She was my daughter's friend. At the time of roping her in for the film, she signed a contract that she would shell out 25 per cent of her earnings for five years to the producer. But she failed to honour it," said Akhtar.
However, Tamannah's father has denied the allegations. "The charges are baseless. There was no revenue sharing promise as claimed by Salim Akhtar," says the actress's father.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"