Case lodged against Tamannah Bhatia
Producer Salim Akhtar has filed a case in against Tamannah, for dishonouring a contract she signed with him.
Producer Salim Akhtar has filed a case in the Kolkata High Court against Tamannah, for dishonouring a contract she signed with him in 2003.
According to Akhtar, Tamannah debuted in Bollywood with 'Chand Sa Roshan Chehra' produced by him.
"She was my daughter's friend. At the time of roping her in for the film, she signed a contract that she would shell out 25 per cent of her earnings for five years to the producer. But she failed to honour it," said Akhtar.
However, Tamannah's father has denied the allegations. "The charges are baseless. There was no revenue sharing promise as claimed by Salim Akhtar," says the actress's father.
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18