Case No.18/9: Kannada remake of 'Vazhakku Enn 18/9'
'Case No.18/9', Kannada remake of Tamil film 'Vazhakku Enn 18/9', directed by Mahesh Rao, is canned in four years.
'Case No.18/9' is a remake of Tamil film 'Vazhakku Enn 18/9'- a film on teenage crime of Balaji Shakthivenu with new artists who took four years for release. It is appearing in Kannada from the direction of Mahesh Rao. This May 2012 Tamil release is being remade in Kannada starring Niranjan Shetty and Sindhu Lokanath in the lead role. The Tamil version was dubbed to Telugu as 'Premalo Padithe' and Malayalam version is titled as 'Black Butterflies'.
Niranjan appeared in 'Jolly Days' and he was in the cloud of controversy on the subject of 'Katari Veera Sura Sundarangi' in Kannada cinema. Sindhu Lokanath making debut from 'Lifu Ishtene' is in quite a few films and the recent one is 'Drama' in that she plays a dumb heroine under Yogaraj Bhat direction.
It is a joint venture production Pravin Shetty, Shivanand Shetty, VK Mohan and Kanthi Shetty. Sabha Kumar of 'Psycho' is the cameraman and Arjun Janya is tuning the music.
Recommended For You
- FROM THE CRICKETWALLAHVirat Kohli: The Captain With The Midas Touch?
- Ready?Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan To Act Together In Movies Again?
- Remembering AmmaDid Jayalalithaa and Karunanidhi Ever Work Together?
- In MemoriamJayalalithaa Filmography: 10 Musical Hits
- RIPJayalalithaa the Actor: Films That Mirrored Her Versatility