Cases against Maoist leader quashed
KURNOOL: The Atmakur sub division court on Wednesday quashed the two cases against Maoist leader Sagar alias N Panduranga Reddy du..
KURNOOL: The Atmakur sub division court on Wednesday quashed the two cases against Maoist leader Sagar alias N Panduranga Reddy due to lack of witnesses. Senior civil judge G Abbulu delivered verdict after 15 hearings in the cases filed eight years ago. Cases convicting Sagar were filed in connection with encounter at Burugulakottala in Nallamala forest on March 24, 2003 and claymore mine blast at Veerabhadra Swamy on June 1, 2003. Four years ago, police arrested Sagar and lodged him in Ongole central jail. Sagar is also accused in attack on Chandrababu at Alipiri.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1