DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cases against Maoist leader quashed
KURNOOL: The Atmakur sub division court on Wednesday quashed the two cases against Maoist leader Sagar alias N Panduranga Reddy du..
KURNOOL: The Atmakur sub division court on Wednesday quashed the two cases against Maoist leader Sagar alias N Panduranga Reddy due to lack of witnesses. Senior civil judge G Abbulu delivered verdict after 15 hearings in the cases filed eight years ago. Cases convicting Sagar were filed in connection with encounter at Burugulakottala in Nallamala forest on March 24, 2003 and claymore mine blast at Veerabhadra Swamy on June 1, 2003. Four years ago, police arrested Sagar and lodged him in Ongole central jail. Sagar is also accused in attack on Chandrababu at Alipiri.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes