DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Students who missed CAT get another lifeline
Many students could not give the online CAT exam due to technical glitches.
New Delhi: The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) on Wednesday said the pen and pencil format of Common Admission Test (CAT) is history but assured that all the aggrieved students who could not appear for the test during the scheduled test window will get another chance in mid-January.
"We are conducting a retest in mid-January for all those students who could not take the CAT. This test will also be computer based," said Sameer Barua, director of IIM-Ahmedabad.
"We believe that we will go ahead with the online test in future also... this is the only way forward," Director IIM-Bangalore Pankaj Chandra, said after a meeting with the higher education secretary Vibha Puri Das here.
The CAT went online for the first time this year and several students could not appear for the exam due to technical glitches in the whole process.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users