DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cate Blanchett to play evil stepmother in her next
Cate Blanchett is in talks to star in Disney's movie adaptation of Cinderella as the evil stepmother.
London: Oscar winning actress Cate Blanchett is in talks to star in Disney's movie adaptation of Cinderella as the evil stepmother. While the role of Cinderella has not been cast as yet, negotiations are on with Blanchett for the role of Lady Tremaine. In the book, Lady Tremaine marries Cinderella's
father after he is widowed.
However, after he passes away, she proceeds to torment her and makes her work as a maid.
Mark Romanek, the Grammy award winner music video director will direct the film. It remains unclear whether the screenplay will stray far from the original fairytale version or stay true to it.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances