Caterham to launch 2013 car at first test
Caterham have confirmed that their 2013 car, CT03, will be unveiled at the start of next month's first pre-season test.
New Delhi: Formula 1 team Caterham have confirmed that their 2013 car, CT03, will be unveiled at the start of next month's first pre-season test at the Spanish circuit of Jerez.
The Renault-powered machine will be rolled out off the pit lane on the morning of Feb 5, immediately prior to making its track debut.
Caterham, who finished 10th in the 2012 Constructors' Championship, have so far confirmed just one driver - Charles Pic - for the new season. Pic joined the team last November, following his debut F1 season with Marussia.
- BCCI Has Been Unfair to Pakistan, Says Mudassar Nazar
- Pakistani Comedian's Take On Why India-Pakistan Should Not Go To War Is A Must Read
- Jeep Compass SUV Unveiled, India Launch in 2017
- LeT Joins Hands With ISIS To Infiltrate Subcontinent
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter