DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Caterham to launch 2013 car at first test
Caterham have confirmed that their 2013 car, CT03, will be unveiled at the start of next month's first pre-season test.
New Delhi: Formula 1 team Caterham have confirmed that their 2013 car, CT03, will be unveiled at the start of next month's first pre-season test at the Spanish circuit of Jerez.
The Renault-powered machine will be rolled out off the pit lane on the morning of Feb 5, immediately prior to making its track debut.
Caterham, who finished 10th in the 2012 Constructors' Championship, have so far confirmed just one driver - Charles Pic - for the new season. Pic joined the team last November, following his debut F1 season with Marussia.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet