Caterham to launch 2013 car at first test
Caterham have confirmed that their 2013 car, CT03, will be unveiled at the start of next month's first pre-season test.
New Delhi: Formula 1 team Caterham have confirmed that their 2013 car, CT03, will be unveiled at the start of next month's first pre-season test at the Spanish circuit of Jerez.
The Renault-powered machine will be rolled out off the pit lane on the morning of Feb 5, immediately prior to making its track debut.
Caterham, who finished 10th in the 2012 Constructors' Championship, have so far confirmed just one driver - Charles Pic - for the new season. Pic joined the team last November, following his debut F1 season with Marussia.
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta
- Philippines' Duterte Sparking Distress Around the World, Says US
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank
- PM Nawaz Sharif has Become Security Risk for Pakistan, Says Imran Khan
- Misbah-ul-Haq Disappointed at West Indian Downfall