Ex-IGNOU V-C charged with corruption
Rajasekharan Pillai is accused of favouring the Sikkim Manipal and the Punjab Technical universities without following due procedures.
New Delhi: The former vice chancellor of the Indira Gandhi National Open University, VN Rajasekharan Pillai, was on Thursday charged with corruption by the CBI.
Pillai is accused of favouring the Sikkim Manipal and the Punjab Technical universities without following due procedures.
The CBI on Thursday conducted raids at his properties in Thiruvananthapuram and Kottayam in Kerala, following which a corruption case was registered against him.
Recommended For You
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion