Ex-IGNOU V-C charged with corruption
Rajasekharan Pillai is accused of favouring the Sikkim Manipal and the Punjab Technical universities without following due procedures.
New Delhi: The former vice chancellor of the Indira Gandhi National Open University, VN Rajasekharan Pillai, was on Thursday charged with corruption by the CBI.
Pillai is accused of favouring the Sikkim Manipal and the Punjab Technical universities without following due procedures.
The CBI on Thursday conducted raids at his properties in Thiruvananthapuram and Kottayam in Kerala, following which a corruption case was registered against him.
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- News360: Can Patriarch MSY Solve Chacha-Bhatija Spat?
- Amar Singh Got Akhilesh Story Planted in Newspaper: Ashu Malik
- SP's Abu Azmi Lashes Out at Amar Singh, Blames him For Crisis in Party
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like if it Splits
- Samajwadi Party's Old Guard May Need Akhilesh's 'Youth Appeal' in 2017 Polls
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Mulayam Backs Amar, Shivpal; Meet Ends in Acrimony
- Mulayam Singh Should Become UP Chief Minister, Urges Shivpal