DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ex-IGNOU V-C charged with corruption
Rajasekharan Pillai is accused of favouring the Sikkim Manipal and the Punjab Technical universities without following due procedures.
New Delhi: The former vice chancellor of the Indira Gandhi National Open University, VN Rajasekharan Pillai, was on Thursday charged with corruption by the CBI.
Pillai is accused of favouring the Sikkim Manipal and the Punjab Technical universities without following due procedures.
The CBI on Thursday conducted raids at his properties in Thiruvananthapuram and Kottayam in Kerala, following which a corruption case was registered against him.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi