CBSE NEET-UG 2013 result announced
Students who appeared for NEET-UG on May 5 can view their OMR sheets online, said a notification on the website.
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the result of National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test -UG (NEET-UG) for admission to various colleges for BDS and MBBS courses. Of the 6,58,040 candidates, who appeared for the exam, 3,66,317 have cleared it. The exam was conducted at 1251 centres in 85 cities across the country.
The result can be accessed at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
The qualifying criteria for unreserved category was 50 percentile and 1,57,214 candidates qualified in this category out of the total 3,66,317 qualifying candidates.
The results were declared on the basis of the qualifying criteria prescribed by the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India.
The qualified candidates have to further complete the formalities with the respective counselling authorities, such as, DGHS, medical education directorates of states, AFMC, institutions and universities, for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
The NEET-UG was conducted by CBSE for admission to all under-graduate medical colleges across the country. This was the first-ever such exam conducted across the country.
(With additional information from PTI)
Recommended For You
- Bharat Stage 'BS' Emission Norms Explained, What Does it Mean and How Does it Impact You
- Samsung Galaxy S8 vs Samsung Galaxy S8+: What's The Difference?
- Johnson Takes Jibe at Kohli, Says Rahane Should Remain Captain
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?