CBSE NEET-UG 2013 result announced
Students who appeared for NEET-UG on May 5 can view their OMR sheets online, said a notification on the website.
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the result of National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test -UG (NEET-UG) for admission to various colleges for BDS and MBBS courses. Of the 6,58,040 candidates, who appeared for the exam, 3,66,317 have cleared it. The exam was conducted at 1251 centres in 85 cities across the country.
The result can be accessed at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
The qualifying criteria for unreserved category was 50 percentile and 1,57,214 candidates qualified in this category out of the total 3,66,317 qualifying candidates.
The results were declared on the basis of the qualifying criteria prescribed by the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India.
The qualified candidates have to further complete the formalities with the respective counselling authorities, such as, DGHS, medical education directorates of states, AFMC, institutions and universities, for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
The NEET-UG was conducted by CBSE for admission to all under-graduate medical colleges across the country. This was the first-ever such exam conducted across the country.
(With additional information from PTI)
Recommended For You
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- It's Showtime!Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Trailer is Here and Baby Groot Owns It
- Legal TroubleBigg Boss 10: Omji Maharaj Out of the House, To Appear Before Delhi Court
- EXCLUSIVE PICTURESSourav Ganguly - Dada of Gully Cricket
- Can't MissJolly LLB 2 First Look: Akshay Kumar is a 'Jolly Good' Middle Class Man