Mumbai: 10-year-old boy kidnapped from CST station
Ten-year-old Sagar, who was lying next to his grandmother, was kidnapped when she fell asleep.
Mumbai: Another child was kidnapped from Mumbai's busy Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST) station on Wednesday. The incident was caught on CCTV cameras.
Ten-year-old Sagar, who was lying next to his grandmother, was kidnapped when she fell asleep. Officials are examining the footage to nab the kidnapper.
This is the second case of child abduction from the CST station in 2012. Three-year-old Sangita was kidnapped in June while her parents continued to sleep. A CCTV footage from the station showed a man walking inside the station premises and taking away the girl.
She was, however, rescued and brought home by the Mumbai Police from Haridwar in July. Her kidnapper is currently in custody.
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Nitish Kumar congratulates PM Modi, Indian Army for surgical strike across LoC - Pradesh18