DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mumbai: 10-year-old boy kidnapped from CST station
Ten-year-old Sagar, who was lying next to his grandmother, was kidnapped when she fell asleep.
Mumbai: Another child was kidnapped from Mumbai's busy Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST) station on Wednesday. The incident was caught on CCTV cameras.
Ten-year-old Sagar, who was lying next to his grandmother, was kidnapped when she fell asleep. Officials are examining the footage to nab the kidnapper.
This is the second case of child abduction from the CST station in 2012. Three-year-old Sangita was kidnapped in June while her parents continued to sleep. A CCTV footage from the station showed a man walking inside the station premises and taking away the girl.
She was, however, rescued and brought home by the Mumbai Police from Haridwar in July. Her kidnapper is currently in custody.
Recommended For You
- Kohli, Dhoni Headline Premiere of Sachin - A Billion Dreams
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Morris Sends Back Buttler
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish