Mumbai: 10-year-old boy kidnapped from CST station
Ten-year-old Sagar, who was lying next to his grandmother, was kidnapped when she fell asleep.
Mumbai: Another child was kidnapped from Mumbai's busy Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST) station on Wednesday. The incident was caught on CCTV cameras.
Ten-year-old Sagar, who was lying next to his grandmother, was kidnapped when she fell asleep. Officials are examining the footage to nab the kidnapper.
This is the second case of child abduction from the CST station in 2012. Three-year-old Sangita was kidnapped in June while her parents continued to sleep. A CCTV footage from the station showed a man walking inside the station premises and taking away the girl.
She was, however, rescued and brought home by the Mumbai Police from Haridwar in July. Her kidnapper is currently in custody.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology