DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
CCTV cameras captured one of the suspects of Hyderabad blasts
The sketches of the suspect may be released by NIA investigating the case, the police said.
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Police on Friday said the face of one of the suspects of February 21 Dilsukh Nagar twin blasts case here was clearly captured by CCTV cameras and efforts are on to identity the person. "The face of one of the suspects with a bicycle has been clearly captured by CCTV cameras and the process is on for the identification of the suspect," Andhra Pradesh Director General of Police V Dinesh Reddy told reporters here late this evening.
The images were recorded by a traffic surveillance camera and a CCTV camera in a store. The sketches of the suspect may be released by NIA investigating the case, Reddy said.
Two powerful Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) packed in aluminium containers with ammonium nitrate and shrapnels, and planted on bicycles, had exploded near Konark and Venkatadiri theatres in Dilsukhnagar on the evening of February 21, claiming lives of 17 persons and injuring over 100.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia