CCTV cameras captured one of the suspects of Hyderabad blasts
The sketches of the suspect may be released by NIA investigating the case, the police said.
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Police on Friday said the face of one of the suspects of February 21 Dilsukh Nagar twin blasts case here was clearly captured by CCTV cameras and efforts are on to identity the person. "The face of one of the suspects with a bicycle has been clearly captured by CCTV cameras and the process is on for the identification of the suspect," Andhra Pradesh Director General of Police V Dinesh Reddy told reporters here late this evening.
The images were recorded by a traffic surveillance camera and a CCTV camera in a store. The sketches of the suspect may be released by NIA investigating the case, Reddy said.
Two powerful Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) packed in aluminium containers with ammonium nitrate and shrapnels, and planted on bicycles, had exploded near Konark and Venkatadiri theatres in Dilsukhnagar on the evening of February 21, claiming lives of 17 persons and injuring over 100.
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- Saamana Office Attacked Over Cartoon Mocking Maratha Protests
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life