Celebrity lens man Jagdish Mali passes away in Mumbai
Lensman Jagdish Mali, father of actress Antara Mali breathed his last in Mumbai on Monday morning.
Mumbai: Lensman Jagdish Mali, father of actress Antara Mali breathed his last in Mumbai on Monday morning.
Known for capturing some the biggest Bollywood stars including Rekha and Salman Kha , Mali had been admitted for a hip-bone fracture 10 days back at Nanavati hospital. But doctors were unable to operate due to several complications. The famed photographer passed away due to multiple organ failure.
Mali was recently in news for having been allegedly spotted by actress Mink roaming around Mumbai street in a disheveled state which later daughter Antara Mali denied.
Speaking to PTI about the incident, Jagdish Mali had later said, "I am perfectly fine mentally as well as financially. I don't suffer from any kind of psychological ailment. I am diabetic."
Filmmaker Ashok Pandit expressed condolence on micro-blogging site Twitter: "Ace photographer Jagdish Mali passed away at 11.20 am today(Monday) at Nanawati Hospital. Will miss you jaggi. RIP."
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century