Celina Jaitley's twin boys named Winston, Viraaj
Celina Jaitley and husband Peter Haag became proud parents of two healthy boys today.
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Celina Jaitley and husband Peter Haag became proud parents of two healthy boys today. The twins have been named Winston and Viraaj.
"Yes our angels from heaven are here and we are veryhappy. Celina and the boys are doing very well healthwise too. We just want everyone to bless our handsome boys," Haag said in a statement.
The 30-year-old actress and her Dubai-based Austrian businessman husband can't wait to get home to spend some quality time with the twins. Jaitley a former Miss India Universe, announced her engagement to Haag in January and married him in July last year, at a thousand year old monastery in Austria. The couple are based in Dubai and will visit Mumbai very soon.
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan