'Celluloid': Release of Telugu movie faces ban
'Celluloid' will feature actors Prithviraj and Mamtha in the lead roles.
Upcoming Telugu movie 'Celluloid' has been unofficially banned from release.
The ban is said to be imposed by the distributors association of the state, who is taking vengeance on the director for releasing his previous movie 'Swapnasnchari' on the days of their theater strikes, an year ago.
However, 'Celluloid' which was going ahead with it's official release date of February 15 is suddenly in for some trouble.
Interestingly, this movie revolves around the history of Malayalam cinema with JC Daniel in the center of the plot. Featuring actors Prithviraj and Mamtha in the lead roles, the songs of the movie are already big hits in the metro channels.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: La La Land, Moonlight or Lion; Who's Bollywood Rooting for?