Central team to visit AP to assess crop damage
The team will arrive in Andhra Pradesh to assess crop and property damage due to rains.
Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh: A central team will arrive in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh on February 8 and 9 to assess the damage caused to crops and property due to rains.
The District Joint Collector K Sasidhar said the inter-ministerial team is visiting for the second time to assess the damage suffered on account of the November and December rains. The team will arrive in Kakinada on February 8 from Delhi and stay there for night and the next day before leaving to rain-affected areas of Pithapuram, Kakinada Rural and Kothapalli mandals, visit the photo exhibition of rain-affected roads and crops at Kakinada.
The team will meet agricultural, irrigation, road and building officials to know the damage and leave for Visakhapatnam later, an official said here.
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- Cheteshwar Pujara's Kanpur Transformation Augurs Well for Team India
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey
- Maruti Suzuki's 'MS Dhoni Inspired' Alto and Alto K10 Special Edition Unveiled
- Watch: MNS Asks Pakistani Artistes To Leave In 48 Hours or Face Consequences
- Watch: Talking Point With Zakka Jacob