DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Central team to visit AP to assess crop damage
The team will arrive in Andhra Pradesh to assess crop and property damage due to rains.
Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh: A central team will arrive in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh on February 8 and 9 to assess the damage caused to crops and property due to rains.
The District Joint Collector K Sasidhar said the inter-ministerial team is visiting for the second time to assess the damage suffered on account of the November and December rains. The team will arrive in Kakinada on February 8 from Delhi and stay there for night and the next day before leaving to rain-affected areas of Pithapuram, Kakinada Rural and Kothapalli mandals, visit the photo exhibition of rain-affected roads and crops at Kakinada.
The team will meet agricultural, irrigation, road and building officials to know the damage and leave for Visakhapatnam later, an official said here.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh