DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Centre, State inept to solve dam crisis
KOTTAYAM: CPM State Secretary Pinarayi Vijayan on Thursday said that the Centre and the State Government had no clear policy to fi..
KOTTAYAM: CPM State Secretary Pinarayi Vijayan on Thursday said that the Centre and the State Government had no clear policy to find a solution to the Mullaperiyar issue. Inaugurating the Kottayam District Committee Conference of the party at Erattupetta, he said that this could be gauged from the statement made by Defence Minister A K Antony. The policies of the Central Government and the State Government pertaining to the Mullaperiyar issue were benefiting Tamil Nadu.
V S Achuthanandan was also present at the event, along with Central Committee members M A Baby, Thomas Isaac, P K Gurudasan, Vaikom Viswan and M C Josephine. 252 delegates elected by the 12 area committees and 34 district committee members are attending the conference.
Recommended For You
- Kohli, Dhoni Headline Premiere of Sachin - A Billion Dreams
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes