Centre, State inept to solve dam crisis
KOTTAYAM: CPM State Secretary Pinarayi Vijayan on Thursday said that the Centre and the State Government had no clear policy to fi..
KOTTAYAM: CPM State Secretary Pinarayi Vijayan on Thursday said that the Centre and the State Government had no clear policy to find a solution to the Mullaperiyar issue. Inaugurating the Kottayam District Committee Conference of the party at Erattupetta, he said that this could be gauged from the statement made by Defence Minister A K Antony. The policies of the Central Government and the State Government pertaining to the Mullaperiyar issue were benefiting Tamil Nadu.
V S Achuthanandan was also present at the event, along with Central Committee members M A Baby, Thomas Isaac, P K Gurudasan, Vaikom Viswan and M C Josephine. 252 delegates elected by the 12 area committees and 34 district committee members are attending the conference.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar