Centre suspects Maoist links in Maruti unrest
There are intelligence reports of CPI (Maoists) setting up urban bases in different cities, including Gurgaon.
New Delhi: The Centre is keen on a probe to find out if the violence in the Maruti plant in Manesar has any Maoist link.
Though no Naxal link has been found prima facie, official sources said there was a need for a thorough probe to find out the truth into it.
Sources said there were intelligence reports of CPI (Maoists) setting up urban bases in different cities, including Gurgaon.
Maruti Suzuki's General Manager Human Resources was charred to death in the violence in its car plant allegedly triggered by workers on Wednesday for which over 90 workers have been arrested. Nearly 100 others were injured in the violence.
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster May be Good for Tata Steel's UK Operations, Says Media
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Shapoorji Pallonji to Move Company Law Board Against Tatas
- Focus on Business, Market Leadership: Tata to Top Executives
- 2nd Test: Yasir Shah Spins Pakistan to Series-clinching Win Vs West Indies
- Trump Takes Swipe at Adult Star Who Accused Him of Inappropriate Sexual Contact
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- As It Happened: Pakistan vs West Indies, 2nd Test, Day 5