Centre suspects Maoist links in Maruti unrest
There are intelligence reports of CPI (Maoists) setting up urban bases in different cities, including Gurgaon.
New Delhi: The Centre is keen on a probe to find out if the violence in the Maruti plant in Manesar has any Maoist link.
Though no Naxal link has been found prima facie, official sources said there was a need for a thorough probe to find out the truth into it.
Sources said there were intelligence reports of CPI (Maoists) setting up urban bases in different cities, including Gurgaon.
Maruti Suzuki's General Manager Human Resources was charred to death in the violence in its car plant allegedly triggered by workers on Wednesday for which over 90 workers have been arrested. Nearly 100 others were injured in the violence.
Recommended For You
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Karisma Kapoor, Sandeep Toshniwal Join Kareena-Saif, Sara, Ranbir for a Gala Night
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System