DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
CES 2013: HP unveils the U160, its first portable monitor
The monitor can connect to laptops through USB and includes a foldable carrying case that can also double as a stand.
New Delhi: HP has unveiled the U160, a 15.6-inch monitor that has been specifically built for portability. The monitor can connect to laptops through USB and includes a foldable carrying case that can also double as a stand.
The 15.6-inch screen has a resolution of 1366 x 768 and the carrying case is made of leather. It weighs 3.4 pounds and is 1.2-inches thick. For comparison's sake, this is slightly heavier than the average Ultrabook.
The contrast ratio and brightness levels for the monitor are said to be comparable with the average notebook screen. HP hasn't revealed any other specifications for the monitor, even though it is set to be available towards the end of January for $179, which roughly translates to Rs 9,700.
The main utility of the monitor can be seen in scenarios like needing to give a presentation, or even something as simple as a bunch of friends wanting to watch a movie or something on a bigger screen while travelling.
The monitor could also be useful for those who travel a lot. Some users like the ability to quickly jump to a second monitor while working on the go.
To read more visit: www.tech2.com
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics