CES 2013: Samsung unveils a range of new Smart Cameras
Samsung announced the launch of new Smart Cameras, which include the WB250F/WB200F, theWB800F, WB30F, DV150F and ST150F.
New Delhi: Samsung announced the launch of new Smart Cameras, which include the WB250F/WB200F, theWB800F, WB30F, DV150F and ST150F.
As new additions to the WB series of long-zoom models, DV series of Dual View cameras and ST series of Style Feature cameras, the new devices are said to combine high optical performance and classic style with the enhanced connectivity of Smart Camera.
Samsung has evolved its Wi-Fi technology to enhance its Smart Camera, originally announced at CES 2012, by creating Smart Camera 2.0. New functionalities and upgrades allow users to shoot and share their photographs instantly.
The 'One Click, Simplify' concept is touted to enable connected devices to seamlessly connect so images can be shared flawlessly in one motion through the striking interface.
AutoShare allows images to simultaneously be sent and saved straight to a smartphone, via a Wi-Fi connection, as soon as the photo is taken on a camera.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- Top T20I Bowler Imran Tahir Has No Takers in IPL Auction