CES 2013: Samsung unveils a range of new Smart Cameras
Samsung announced the launch of new Smart Cameras, which include the WB250F/WB200F, theWB800F, WB30F, DV150F and ST150F.
New Delhi: Samsung announced the launch of new Smart Cameras, which include the WB250F/WB200F, theWB800F, WB30F, DV150F and ST150F.
As new additions to the WB series of long-zoom models, DV series of Dual View cameras and ST series of Style Feature cameras, the new devices are said to combine high optical performance and classic style with the enhanced connectivity of Smart Camera.
Samsung has evolved its Wi-Fi technology to enhance its Smart Camera, originally announced at CES 2012, by creating Smart Camera 2.0. New functionalities and upgrades allow users to shoot and share their photographs instantly.
The 'One Click, Simplify' concept is touted to enable connected devices to seamlessly connect so images can be shared flawlessly in one motion through the striking interface.
AutoShare allows images to simultaneously be sent and saved straight to a smartphone, via a Wi-Fi connection, as soon as the photo is taken on a camera.
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Dear Zindagi Teaser is Out and We Can't Stop Smiling After Watching It