CGBSE Class 10 Result 2017: Dhamtari Boy Tops With 98.17%
The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) on Friday announced the results for Class 10 board exams.
(Image courtesy: cgbse.net)
New Delhi: The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) on Friday announced the results for Class 10 board exams.
Chetan Agarwal, a student of Kiran Public H S School in Dhamtari district, has topped the examinations with 98.17 per cent marks.
Over 4 lakh students appeared in the Class 10th examinations, conducted in February and March this year. Out of them twenty-seven have made it to the top ten list.
Girls outshined boys in the overall pass percentage. The pass percentage among girls is 62 percent and among boys it is 59 percent.
Check the result by entering your exam roll number here. The board has also released the list of toppers.
Recommended For You
- Stars Are Going To Be There As Long As There's Cinema: Manoj Bajpayee
- Pakistan's Usman Khan Picks Up Third Fastest Fifer in ODIs
- Five Vacations You Can Take Before 2017 Ends
- Emotions Took Over When Pochettino Met Former Roommate Diego Maradona
- India vs New Zealand: Virat Kohli 'Bows' Before Bhuvneshwar Kumar