CGBSE Class 10 Result 2017: Dhamtari Boy Tops With 98.17%
The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) on Friday announced the results for Class 10 board exams.
(Image courtesy: cgbse.net)
New Delhi: The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) on Friday announced the results for Class 10 board exams.
Chetan Agarwal, a student of Kiran Public H S School in Dhamtari district, has topped the examinations with 98.17 per cent marks.
Over 4 lakh students appeared in the Class 10th examinations, conducted in February and March this year. Out of them twenty-seven have made it to the top ten list.
Girls outshined boys in the overall pass percentage. The pass percentage among girls is 62 percent and among boys it is 59 percent.
Check the result by entering your exam roll number here. The board has also released the list of toppers.
Recommended For You
- IPL Auction: All You Need to Know About the Big Days
- These Chinese Quiz Games Are Offering Millions of Cash Prizes For 10-Second Rapid Fire Questions
- All-New Maruti Suzuki Swift First Drive Review: Everything Done Right
- Stop Monkeying Around, Farhan Akhtar & Prakash Raj Tell Satyapal Singh; Minister Defiant
- 'This is the Best Catch You Will Ever See,' Weatherald Takes a Blinder in BBL