DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'CGTR' portrays women in a bad light: Director N Shankar
Nandi Awardee director N Shankar has opined that Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu portrays women in a bad light.
Year 2011's Nandi Awardee director N Shankar has opined that 'Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu' portrays women in a bad light.
He has cited the habits/character of the three main women characters of the film. Tamannaah, who plays a camera-woman, has the habit of drinking beer. Gundakka, the woman politician, is shown to have the habit of chewing gutka. Scarlett Wilson, who plays the role of a news channel editor, wields a gun and shoots the hero in a particular scene.
Saying that there have been many great women like Mother Theresa and Medha Patkar, N Shankar said that characters should be inspired by such women's lives and should be depicted in our cinema.
Recommended For You
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Sachin Tendulkar Sends Invite To Bollywood Bigwigs For Biopic Premier
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances