'Chakravyuh' earns Rs 9.44 crore in 4 days
'Chakravyuh', 'Ajab Gazabb Love' and 'Rush' seem to have failed in generating interest in the spectator's heart.
New Delhi: This week viewers were spoilt for a choice as three films were releasing, but it seems they avoided coming out of their homes for these films. 'Chakravyuh', 'Ajab Gazabb Love' and 'Rush' appear to have failed in generating interest in the spectator's heart.
Prakash Jha's 'Chakravyuh' is the top grossing film this week, but its collection doesn't match with the hype that was created around its release. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweets, "#Chakravyuh was a midweek release. Opened on Wednesday. Hence, 4-day total is 9.40 cr nett."
On the other hand, 'Ajab Gazabb Love' didn't receive positive reviews and that gets reflected in the collection also. Taran Adarsh writes on the micro blogging site Twitter, "#AjabGazabbLove Fri 1.25 cr, Sat 1.40 cr. Total: Rs 2.65 cr nett."
However, 'Chakravyuh' is picking up the pace after a slow start. The makers would be hoping for a better finish. Recently, 'OMG' did good business after a bad start, so the game is still open for Jha and his 'Chakravyuh'.
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Promises 'Fun' Trip to Mars Colony
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- 'Let Loose the Yellow Butterflies', Say FARC Rebels Approving Peace Accord With Colombia
- Falcon 9 Explosion Most Difficult Failure: Elon Musk
- Pak Approaches World Bank to Mediate Indus Waters Treaty Row With India
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Attempt to Block Islamabad's Share of Water "Act of War": Sartaj Aziz