DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Chakravyuh' earns Rs 9.44 crore in 4 days
'Chakravyuh', 'Ajab Gazabb Love' and 'Rush' seem to have failed in generating interest in the spectator's heart.
New Delhi: This week viewers were spoilt for a choice as three films were releasing, but it seems they avoided coming out of their homes for these films. 'Chakravyuh', 'Ajab Gazabb Love' and 'Rush' appear to have failed in generating interest in the spectator's heart.
Prakash Jha's 'Chakravyuh' is the top grossing film this week, but its collection doesn't match with the hype that was created around its release. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweets, "#Chakravyuh was a midweek release. Opened on Wednesday. Hence, 4-day total is 9.40 cr nett."
On the other hand, 'Ajab Gazabb Love' didn't receive positive reviews and that gets reflected in the collection also. Taran Adarsh writes on the micro blogging site Twitter, "#AjabGazabbLove Fri 1.25 cr, Sat 1.40 cr. Total: Rs 2.65 cr nett."
However, 'Chakravyuh' is picking up the pace after a slow start. The makers would be hoping for a better finish. Recently, 'OMG' did good business after a bad start, so the game is still open for Jha and his 'Chakravyuh'.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup