'Chakravyuh' earns Rs 9.44 crore in 4 days
'Chakravyuh', 'Ajab Gazabb Love' and 'Rush' seem to have failed in generating interest in the spectator's heart.
New Delhi: This week viewers were spoilt for a choice as three films were releasing, but it seems they avoided coming out of their homes for these films. 'Chakravyuh', 'Ajab Gazabb Love' and 'Rush' appear to have failed in generating interest in the spectator's heart.
Prakash Jha's 'Chakravyuh' is the top grossing film this week, but its collection doesn't match with the hype that was created around its release. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweets, "#Chakravyuh was a midweek release. Opened on Wednesday. Hence, 4-day total is 9.40 cr nett."
On the other hand, 'Ajab Gazabb Love' didn't receive positive reviews and that gets reflected in the collection also. Taran Adarsh writes on the micro blogging site Twitter, "#AjabGazabbLove Fri 1.25 cr, Sat 1.40 cr. Total: Rs 2.65 cr nett."
However, 'Chakravyuh' is picking up the pace after a slow start. The makers would be hoping for a better finish. Recently, 'OMG' did good business after a bad start, so the game is still open for Jha and his 'Chakravyuh'.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Big Player Battles to Watch Out for
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century