Chakri's father passes away
Jilla Venkata Narayana, the father of music director Chakri, breathed his last on November 2 morning.
Jilla Venkata Narayana, the father of music director Chakri, breathed his last today morning. The musician is currently in Hong Kong, working for his up-and-coming movies, and he is expected to arrive in the country very soon.
Narayana was recently seen in the films like 'Gopi Gopika Godavari' and 'Jai Bolo Telangana'. Earlier in his life, he worked as a school teacher and also sang a few songs in the movies music-directed by his son.
CNN IBN extends condolences to Chakri's family.
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank
- PM Nawaz Sharif has Become Security Risk for Pakistan, Says Imran Khan
- Misbah-ul-Haq Disappointed at West Indian Downfall
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM