DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chakri's father passes away
Jilla Venkata Narayana, the father of music director Chakri, breathed his last on November 2 morning.
Jilla Venkata Narayana, the father of music director Chakri, breathed his last today morning. The musician is currently in Hong Kong, working for his up-and-coming movies, and he is expected to arrive in the country very soon.
Narayana was recently seen in the films like 'Gopi Gopika Godavari' and 'Jai Bolo Telangana'. Earlier in his life, he worked as a school teacher and also sang a few songs in the movies music-directed by his son.
CNN IBN extends condolences to Chakri's family.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh