Chakri's father passes away
Jilla Venkata Narayana, the father of music director Chakri, breathed his last on November 2 morning.
Jilla Venkata Narayana, the father of music director Chakri, breathed his last today morning. The musician is currently in Hong Kong, working for his up-and-coming movies, and he is expected to arrive in the country very soon.
Narayana was recently seen in the films like 'Gopi Gopika Godavari' and 'Jai Bolo Telangana'. Earlier in his life, he worked as a school teacher and also sang a few songs in the movies music-directed by his son.
CNN IBN extends condolences to Chakri's family.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right