'Chandhammalo Amrutham' to be released on August 15
Telugu director Gunnam Gangaraju will be filming a serial 'Amrutham'into a film titled 'Chandhamamalo Amrutham'.
Telugu director Gunnam Gangaraju has come up with a unique script for his next film. The director will be filming a serial into a feature film. Yes, it is true Telugu serial 'Amrutham' will now be remade into a film titled 'Chandhamamalo Amrutham'.
Gunnam Gangaraju will also produce this movie under Just Yellow Media Pvt Ltd banner.
Actors like Avasarala Srinivas, Harish, Vasu Inturi, Sivannarayana will play key characters in this movie.
The shooting of the movie has been completed and the post production work is going on.
"Making movies based on serials is very rare. Some movies have been made like 'Mr Bean'. They made in the areas like America and France", said the director.
"We are confident that this movie will entertain more than the Amrutham serial, but, the plot of the film will be different as only the characters of the serial are adapted in the film. As the movie is based in space, graphics will be for 50 minutes", he added.
"The film is shot in US. There are five songs in the film. Sri (Devi Sri Prasad) is the music director. The songs and the photography are by Rasool will become the highlight. The post production work will take another five months and we are planning to release the movie on August 15th", quoted the director.
Avasarala Srinivas, who is acting as Amrutha Rao, said that he will do his maximum to do justice to his role.
Dhanya, Suchitra, Ahuthi Prasad, Chandra mohan, Krishna Bhagavan, L B Sriram, Rao Ramesh play key roles in the film.
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Indus Waters Treaty: India to Use Water as Weapon to Fight Pakistan
- Watch the five claims of Sharif at the 71st session of UNGA
- UK Police to Probe Pakistan-Born Actor's Anti-India Rant
- Debate Night: Clinton, Trump Set For High-Stakes Showdown
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- Trump Lauds Hindu Community's 'Fantastic' Contributions to US