DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chandler and Monica to reunite for TV comedy
The 'Friends' co-stars will reunite for 'Go On' in April this year, according to media reports.
Los Angeles: Former TV couple Matthew Perry and Courteney Cox will team up for a TV show, again.
The 'Friends' co-stars will reunite for 'Go On' in April this year, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
They will embark on another romance, when the secretary to Perry's character Ryan King tries to fix him up on a date with Cox's character.
Perry and Cox played Chandler Bing and Monica Geller in the popular TV show 'Friends'. The actors played a married couple in the show which also co-starred Jennifer Anniston, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc and David Schwimmer.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi