Chandler and Monica to reunite for TV comedy
The 'Friends' co-stars will reunite for 'Go On' in April this year, according to media reports.
Los Angeles: Former TV couple Matthew Perry and Courteney Cox will team up for a TV show, again.
The 'Friends' co-stars will reunite for 'Go On' in April this year, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
They will embark on another romance, when the secretary to Perry's character Ryan King tries to fix him up on a date with Cox's character.
Perry and Cox played Chandler Bing and Monica Geller in the popular TV show 'Friends'. The actors played a married couple in the show which also co-starred Jennifer Anniston, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc and David Schwimmer.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology