DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chandra: Shriya Saran plays a princess
The film is about a last generation princess. A major part of the shooting will take place in the US.
Actress Sukanya will be seen as model turned actor Ganesh Venkatraman's mother in 'Chandra', wherein she plays a Queen engrossed in modern values.
"Sukanya looks great and I pat myself for choosing her, she's very devoted", says director Roopa.
The film is a Kannada-Tamil bilingual that sees Shriya Saran playing the female protagonist, it's about a last generation princess and it's said that some of the key scenes will be shot in the US.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO
- Manchester Arena Attack: Beckham, Rooney, Hamilton Show Solidarity