Chandra: Shriya Saran plays a princess
The film is about a last generation princess. A major part of the shooting will take place in the US.
Actress Sukanya will be seen as model turned actor Ganesh Venkatraman's mother in 'Chandra', wherein she plays a Queen engrossed in modern values.
"Sukanya looks great and I pat myself for choosing her, she's very devoted", says director Roopa.
The film is a Kannada-Tamil bilingual that sees Shriya Saran playing the female protagonist, it's about a last generation princess and it's said that some of the key scenes will be shot in the US.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Oscar Predictions: La La Land or Moonlight; Who Will Win Big?
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology