Chandrababu Naidu's Son Takes Oath as MLC in Special Ceremony
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu's son Nara Lokesh on Thursday took oath as a member of the state Legislative Council, which was followed by chanting of hymns by Vedic scholars to bless him.
Nara Lokesh, son of Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu. (Image courtesy: naralokesh.com)
Amaravati: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu's son Nara Lokesh on Thursday took oath as a member of the state Legislative Council, which was followed by chanting of hymns by Vedic scholars to bless him.
He was sworn in in the Business Advisory Committee room in the legislature complex, apparently to enable the Vedic scholars to chant hymns after he was administered the oath.
Other newly-elected members, however, took oath in the Council hall.
Lokesh and other MLCs were sworn in by the Council Chairman A Chakrapani.
Lokesh was elected to the Council under the MLAs' quota early this month.
According to TDP sources, Lokesh is likely to be made a minister soon.
Besides Lokesh, Karanam Balarama Krishna Murthy, Dokka Manikya Varaprasad, Batchula Arjunudu, M Ravindranatha Reddy, G Deepak Reddy, Pothula Sunita of the TDP, P V N Madhav of the BJP, K Narasimha Reddy and Y Srinivasulu Reddy of the Progressive Democratic Front also were sworn-in as MLCs.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 11: Vikas Gupta Plans To Divide His Entire Prize Money Between These Two Contestants
- Brazil Legend Ronaldinho Hangs Up His Boots, Says Brother
- Aziz Ansari Sexual Assault: The Confusing Case of Consent and Privilege
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More
- Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut Look Spectacular In Sabyasachi Sarees; See Pics