DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Channing Tatum to play Evel Knievel in new biopic
Actor Channing Tatum is to star in and produce a biopic of legendary daredevil stunt rider Evel Knievel.
Los Angeles: Actor Channing Tatum is to star in and produce a biopic of legendary stunt rider Evel Knievel. The 32-year-old is in talks to portray the daredevil stunt rider in a film he would also produce with his Iron Horse Entertainment partner Reid Carolin, who will also write the screenplay, reported Aceshowbiz.
The Social Network producers Mike DeLuca and Dana Brunetti, who have just signed up to work on the Fifty Shades of Grey adaptation, are also on board the project, which is being made for Columbia Pictures. This isn't the first time the stuntman , whose real name was Robert Craig Knievel, has been depicted on film.
George Hamilton starred in 1971 movie Evel Knievel while the daredevil himself - who died in 2007 aged 69 - starred in Viva Knievel! in 1977. Tatum's movie will be basked on Stuart Barker's 2008 book Life of Evel.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish