DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Charice from 'Glee' to sing at Pacquiao bout
Charice Pempengco of the hit TV show "Glee" says she has been chosen to sing the Philippine national anthem.
Manila, Philippines: Charice Pempengco of the hit TV show "Glee" says she has been chosen to sing the Philippine national anthem ahead of Manny Pacquiao's fight against Shane Mosley in Las Vegas next month.
The Philippine-born singer, who is known best by the single name, Charice, says she's thrilled that Pacquiao chose her to sing at the opening ceremony for the May 7 bout at the MGM Grand Garden.
The teenager tweeted Tuesday that she feels "really blessed" for the opportunity.
Pacquiao traditionally hand-picks the singer of the national anthem at his bouts.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet