Charlie Sheen accused of death threat
Charlie Sheen has reportedly been accused of sending a death threat to a former associate.
Los Angeles: Former 'Two and A Hal Men' star Charlie Sheen has reportedly been accused of sending a death threat to a former associate. A man, who claims to be a former associate of the 47-year-old actor, filed a police report in Los Angeles on October 18, alleging he is afraid the actor will murder him, based on a text message sent to a mutual friend, reported TMZ online.
The man said he had recently fallen out with Charlie and claims the actor later sent a text to a female pal that read, "I'll blow his head off with my Super 90."
The case is currently under investigation, and officers are planning to speak to the actor about the claims very soon.
While Charlie hasn't commented on the accusation, a friend has said the man is looking for money.
"The accuser is a dishonourably discharged military person with multiple probation violations who is trying to shake him down for money," a source said.
The news comes a few weeks after it was reported Charlie who has been in rehab five times and last hit the headlines for his extreme behaviour in 2011 - has been spending up to USD 2,000 a day on cocaine over the past eight months.
- Donald Trump's Daughter, Ivanka, to Celebrate Diwali at Hindu Temple
- Clinton Campaign Ponders 'What If' Trump Doesn't Concede
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP