DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Charlie Sheen angry as his daughter was bullied
Charlie Sheen is really angry that his nine-year-old daughter Sam had to face bullying at school.
Los Angeles: Hollywood actor Charlie Sheen is really angry that his nine-year-old daughter Sam had to face bullying at school.
"This is a legitimate call to arms. My daughter Sam was bullied out of school and then called a liar. If you have a rotten egg, a roll of toilet paper or some dog s**t; I urge you to deliver it with extreme prejudice to their Kampus run by trolls and charlatans," the 47-year-old actor posted on Twitter, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Make me proud. We will not tolerate this level of abhorrent disrespect," he added.
Sheen also has another daughter named Lola, with ex-wife Denise Richards. Lola is seven.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO