Charlie Sheen angry as his daughter was bullied
Charlie Sheen is really angry that his nine-year-old daughter Sam had to face bullying at school.
Los Angeles: Hollywood actor Charlie Sheen is really angry that his nine-year-old daughter Sam had to face bullying at school.
"This is a legitimate call to arms. My daughter Sam was bullied out of school and then called a liar. If you have a rotten egg, a roll of toilet paper or some dog s**t; I urge you to deliver it with extreme prejudice to their Kampus run by trolls and charlatans," the 47-year-old actor posted on Twitter, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Make me proud. We will not tolerate this level of abhorrent disrespect," he added.
Sheen also has another daughter named Lola, with ex-wife Denise Richards. Lola is seven.
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- The Camps: Split Wide Open in UP's First Family, Who Stands Where
- UP CM Akhilesh Yadav Dumps Shivpal Yadav, Three other ministers
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Timeline of Events That Led to the Present Crisis
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like if it Splits
- Watch: Akhilesh vs Shivpal Figth Over Amar Singh
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP