Charlie Sheen's divorce finalised
Sheen will pay Mueller $55,000 a month in child support
London: Actor Charlie Sheen's divorce with his estranged wife Brooke Mueller has been finalised, reports said.
Both Sheen and Mueller, who have twin sons together, have reached a settlement agreement to officially end their marriage Monday, reports tmz.com.
Sheen's marriage hit a rough patch after he was arrested on Christmas Day following a bust-up with his wife in 2009. He subsequently pleaded guilty to a charge of misdemeanour assault and was handed a suspended jail term.
According to the reports, Sheen will pay Mueller $55,000 a month in child support as well as a lump sum of $757,698.
Sheen will also keep the family home in Los Angeles, but will pay Mueller $1 million for her share of the property.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology