DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Charlie Sheen's divorce finalised
Sheen will pay Mueller $55,000 a month in child support
London: Actor Charlie Sheen's divorce with his estranged wife Brooke Mueller has been finalised, reports said.
Both Sheen and Mueller, who have twin sons together, have reached a settlement agreement to officially end their marriage Monday, reports tmz.com.
Sheen's marriage hit a rough patch after he was arrested on Christmas Day following a bust-up with his wife in 2009. He subsequently pleaded guilty to a charge of misdemeanour assault and was handed a suspended jail term.
According to the reports, Sheen will pay Mueller $55,000 a month in child support as well as a lump sum of $757,698.
Sheen will also keep the family home in Los Angeles, but will pay Mueller $1 million for her share of the property.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish